Friday, August 25, 2017

10 more years...

In 2007, three years after my 50th birthday I had a "50th Birthday Three Years Late" party and invited some old friends, and some new ones (one of whom thought I was CRAZY!) to celebrate with me.

Today, 10 years on, it's officially the Tenth Anniversary of my 50th birthday three years late and I've decided to relaunch this blog because of my first greeting on this 63rd birthday morning.

I'm visiting my parents in the sweltering Sonoran desert of Tucson Arizona, where I spent ten years of my life some other lifetime ago, and somewhere in the middle of the night I was awakened from a deep and rather disturbing dream by the yelping howl of a coyote a few yards outside my window.

It called me out of my nightmare and into a strange dream that has been going on all morning and that led me back here...

So, welcome back to Coyote Dreaming! Let's see where this dream goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment